Hyundai Student Assurance
Repay your student loan and drive a new Hyundai.
Contribution towards repaying your studen loan
This offer is only available in California and Phoenix, AZ.
We want you to be better off now and down the road. So we created Student Assurance to give you up to $900 toward your student loan when you purchase or lease any new Hyundai.
- Customer must purchase or lease an Eligible Vehicle from a participating California or Phoenix, Arizona Hyundai dealership and from dealer stock during the Program Period.
- Customer must be listed as the primary owner or driver of the vehicle.
- Customer must be the named borrower on a student loan that meets the following criteria:
- Federal or private loan from a U.S.-based lender taken out exclusively for funding higher education expenses at an accredited U.S. institution (including, but not limited to, undergraduate, graduate and vocational schools).
- Valid student loans include federal loans (e.g. Stafford loans, PLUS loans), private student loans and refinanced student loans.
- Student loan must be in good standing and not be owned by a debt collection agency.
- Customer must open an account with Gradifi and agree to the Gradifi Member Terms and Conditions. Gradifi will be solely and fully responsible for reviewing and verifying the eligibility of customers’ student loans.
- A new Hyundai vehicle sold or leased from dealer stock from a participating California or Phoenix, Arizona Hyundai dealership.
- Sold or leased during the Program Period; and
- Processed with Sales Type code ‘R’-(Retail), ‘A’-(Circle A), or ‘V’-(Circle V)
Download the full program details
- Visit Hyundai Student Assurance Center to check eligibility and receive a Reward Code.
- Purchase or lease an eligible new Hyundai vehicle.
- Verify your purchase or lease at Student Assurance Center using your Reward Code and VIN.
- Receive an email from Gradifi, create an account and register your student loan for verification.
- Receive up to a $900 contribution directly to your student loan.
Qualified customers who purchase or lease an eligible new Hyundai vehicle from a participating California or Phoenix, Arizona Hyundai dealership and take delivery from dealer stock between 4/1/2019 and 12/31/2019 (the “Program Period”) can receive up to a $900 student loan contribution. To qualify, customer must (i) be the named borrower on a federal, private or refinanced student loan from a U.S.-based lender taken out exclusively for funding higher education expenses at an accredited U.S. institution and (ii) be listed as the primary owner or driver of the Hyundai vehicle. To receive loan contribution, customer must register for the Student Assurance Program at HyundaiStudentAssurance.com and verify his/her student loan information with Gradifi, Inc. by 12/31/2019. Loan contributions are made directly by Gradifi. Customers should maintain their regular monthly student loan payments. Please allow up to six (6) weeks from loan verification for fulfillment of loan contribution. Offer is not valid for personal or home equity loans, for credit card debt, or if the student loan is owned by a debt collection agency. Offer may not be combined with other offers except where specified. Additional terms and limitations apply. See participating Hyundai dealers or HyundaiStudentAssurance.com for details.